Flo's Creations

Wednesday, November 17, 2010


During the last two months, I've gone through a huge transition at work. Serious downsizing. New boss. New office. Long commute. As hard as I tried to remain positive and look at this as an adventure (seriously, I did), I became depressed from all the stress of longer days and having no idea what type of changes the Interim Director would make.

After trying a dozen ways to discover the least painful route back and forth, someone showed me a way I hadn't considered and it's great! Nice ride, a minimum of traffic, and trimmed off 20 minutes. My co-worker and I have settled in nicely. We can find what we need and have thrown away about two tons of paperwork and miscellaneous "supplies."

After being uncomfortable with others at the new building, we're getting to know and enjoy each other. All we needed was time and patience. Next time I hope I have more patience realizing that change may have more benefits than maintaining status quo.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home