Flo's Creations

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Something just happened to me as I read a blog linked from the Indian Valley Arts Foundation. As I read the description and writing exercise for a "triolet," on the spur of the moment I used this poetic form and came up with a piece. I can't share it here because it's too personal, but the Muse has returned! ! !

Perhaps this is the result of attending a motivational seminar yesterday which opened up my mind to lots of new possibilities. The Muse has a way of sneaking in when I least expect her.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Cool!! A triolet, huh? I think I can use that word for a flower in one of my fantasy novels. HA!!

    By Blogger Pam Halter, at 9:09 AM  

  • That would be very cool, Pam. It does have a nice sound, doesn't it?

    I'll email my triolet to you as a way of saying thanks for reading my blog. I think no one else does.

    :(

    By Blogger Floss, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home