Flo's Creations

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I had two meetings today relating to my community. The first focused on forming an alumni group for the Community Leadership Institute from which I graduated in June. There are 67 graduates from a variety of businesses and it will be interesting to see what this new group will accomplish through community service and networking opportunities.

At the second meeting we tried to finalize the program for the Indian Valley Community Arts Gala, taking place Tuesday, 10/6/09, at Generations in Souderton. We have a great line-up of multi-ethnic music, dance troups, other entertainment and an art show. Complimentary wine tasting, appetizers and punch will be served.

If you're in the area, come by between 7 and 9 p.m. to enjoy a "taste" of the changing face of Indian Valley culture.

I find great satisfaction in serving in whatever small ways I can to help keep and grow the community I've lived in the last 25+ years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home