Flo's Creations

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Grandchildren are one of life’s extraordinary pleasures. They don’t have to do anything. They’re born and you love them and are filled with the wonder that they have come from a little bit of you. A progeny, a descendant. It’s a wondrous thing to think about while you look into their little faces and feel their soft skin and study their fingers. God is amazing.

His love toward us is like that. Without having to do anything--just exist--His heart is full of joy because of us. Several years ago I participated in a bible study using a book, "Search for Significance." I've gone through it four times since then and each time I grasp more of what I mean to my heavenly Father. Not because I've gotten better, finally learned a lesson here or there, but just because He created me and paid for my redemption. Thank you, dear Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home