Flo's Creations

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sometimes I need to stay home and be quiet. That's how it is this weekend. After being in California and returning to the East Coast followed by two days and nights of non-stop work & such, when Friday night arrived with three options for things to do, I Stayed Home to recoup. And other than having to work a few hours today, I'm opting out of two interesting activities in favor of Staying Home again. I tried to talk myself into doing some things--worthwhile activities with friends, but I knew it was time to stop, especially since I want to be in church at 9am tomorrow morning.

Do you ever feel like you're about to fall off a cliff? How do you slow down the clock to be refreshed?

Speaking of cliffs, I'll share later about some lovely cliffs that I got way too much of while in CA, but now I'm off to work. Please write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home