Flo's Creations

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hi friends, Blogging is a new venture for me and I'm not sure exactly where it will take us, but I welcome you to join me often and share your musings whether they're related to writing, family, the church, or the situation in the Middle East. But before I go anywhere else, I must mention that my oldest son Stephen and his wife Rebecca blessed me on 8/11 with my first grandson. Tyler was 8 lb., 8 oz. and I can't wait to meet him on Wednesday when I fly to the West Coast. The situation with the airports was bad timing for me since I'll have a long wait, but at least I have something wonderful to look forward to when I land.

I attended the Philly Christian Writers' Conference this weekend and regained a passion for writing. It has been frustrating the last several months because I've had a long commute to and from work and have been too tired to write, even journal. But the commute will end 9/1 when I return to the Counseling and Conciliation Center full time. We're going to promote our mediation service so I'll be busy in that area. In late September I'll be taking an advanced class to refine my skills.

If you or someone you know have a difficult circumstance that could use an unbiased certified conciliator, please contact me. I will work with employee, neighbor, church, or family disputes.

I hope to hear from my family and friends so don't be shy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home