Flo's Creations

Saturday, November 03, 2007


I took this photo of an egret at Assateague Island in the fall of '05. I’m amazed at the clarity of the mirror image where it’s hard to distinguish the real from the reflection. My goal is to grow in my knowledge of and relationship with my Creator so that I could get to the point where I would be a mirror image of Jesus Christ. This won’t come easily—as I know too well during my thirty years as a Christian. “Two steps forward and one step back” has been the pattern of my walk, but I’m still going forward with the help of the Holy Spirit through frequent reflection and repentance. Day after day, step after step; just keep moving…even if it’s a crawl.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • keep up then good work !

    By Blogger Floss Gleason, at 7:05 PM  

  • Floss ~ what glorious pictures! One of the things I miss about commuting to work are the sunrises in the fall when the mist hovers over the ground or lakes and the orange ball glows eerily through. I never thought to bring a camera.

    Thanks for sharing!
    love, pammy <><

    By Blogger Pam Halter, at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home